Property Management Companies
Find property management companies anywhere in the United States. Whether you are looking for a property manager to take care of your single-family investment home that includes condos and townhomes, multi-family investments such as apartments and 4-plexes, or any commercial properties that includes retail strip malls, office buildings as well as medical buildings, we can help you locate a quality property management company to meet your needs.
What Do Property Management Companies Do?Many people in search of property managers are not real estate investors. They become accidental rental property owners either because of a unexpected job change or a slow real estate market in their area not allowing them to sell their home without a loss. As a result, many people are not familiar with what is involved in owning a rental property.
Common Services Provided
- Collect Rent - Includes past-due and delinquent rent.
- Tenants - Placing tenants in the home that involves advertising and marketing the property to showing the home as well as screening the tenant.
- Accounting - Maintain a separate trust account for rental owners with detailed cashflow statements.
- Evictions - Handle evictions that can involve sending a legal notice to showing up with the local police to physically evict.
- Repairs - Manage and maintain the property that can include finding local handymans, carpet cleaners and painters.